- Bug fix: user search now works for WordPress Multisite installs
- Bug fix: conflict between jQuery UI styles and core colour picker
- New look for the Butler dialog. Props @dominicwhittle.
- Added ‘switch’ keyword for switching sites on Multisite Networks
- Swapped out deprecated function
- Added tooltip for new Toolbar menu item
- Added admin bar shortcut to use WP Butler by simply clicking it in the admin bar
- Added admin bar shortcut-related hooks, including for the admin bar item and CSS classes
- Adds a filter which allows you to modify the term and actions allowing users to similuate the behavoir of “keyword” actions (ie “search”, “edit” and “view”). Props @spivurno.
- Moved built-in keywords to methods.
- Implemented search across all post types, with filtering by keyword.
- Implemented user search.
- Implemented ‘edit’ alternative keyword for ‘search’ (more purposeful), also implemented new ‘view’ keyword. Props @stephenh1988.
- Keywords are now translatable
- Updated keyword translations for Russian, Swedish, Hindi, and Chinese (not reliable, used Google Translate :()
- Added German translations. Props @bueltge.
- Adds settings for Multisite networks. Props @bueltge.
- Implemented capability checks
- Implemented localization, including translations for Russian, Swedish, Hindi, and Chinese
- Added support for the remainder the of admin menu items
- Added support for taxonomies, including custom taxonomies
- Added support for search (core post types only) with keyword ‘search’
- Surprise me!
- Added support for custom post types
- No longer shows irrelevant actions in Network Admin
- Plugin description now shows the keyboard shortcut to call your butler.
- Bug fixed where butler input field appear below menu in certain circumstances.
- Changed structure to object-oriented.
- Implemented jQuery UI CSS, props Helen Hou-Sandi ( https://github.com/helenhousandi/wp-admin-jquery-ui )
- Updated to move the functionality to a keyboard shortcut and modal arrangement. Now accessible from any admin screen.
- This is the first initial release to test the concept. Would love to know what you think.